Volunteer registration for our 2018 Spring Sale in March will open in early February
Why Volunteer? What are the Benefits?
- Get the BEST deals by shopping the Volunteer PreSale BEFORE 100’s of Consignors.
- Meet a lot of great people- mainly other local moms!
- Volunteer your Husband/Father (anyone) and they can work for You!
- It’s Fun, Easy, and Busy so time passes quickly!
Most Needed Shifts
Wed. All Day
Saturday All Day
Other Important Reminders
- Please arrive on time and stay your entire shift.
- Wear tennis shoes or similar. Please, no flip-flops/sandals for YOUR safety.
- Please, NO children under 10. ONLY 11-18 years IF they’re willing and able to help.
- If you have any health limitations (including pregnancy), contact us prior to your volunteer time so we can accommodate your needs.
We also have a Food Donations option as a way to SHOP EARLY
Yes, We have off-site flyer posting shifts.
- SATURDAY from 2 pm – 6 pm
- Please bring power screwdriver and work gloves if possible (not required).
- Work TEAR DOWN= get your commission check that day!
YES. We happily give $ DONATIONS $ to organizations willing to actively help SET-UP and TEAR DOWN. Contact ConsignandCompany@gmail.com ASAP for info!
YES! We ALWAYS need more good volunteers. ANYONE can volunteer and shop early!
No. Volunteer presale is ONLY for volunteers.
You may drop off your items before or after (NOT during) your shift.
- Yes, you can bring a food if can be eaten easily with no mess.
- Please bring food with you. You need to stay on site during your shift.
- We also provide light meals and snacks for our volunteers.
- Sorry, volunteers cannot bring children under 10 during their volunteer time.
- We need volunteers to fulfill a variety of needs such as check-out, organization, assisting shoppers, etc and it is too difficult to do this effectively while caring for children.
- Click the “Volunteer Registration” link at top to change shifts at any point BEFORE the sale.
- Call/Text Kayley ASAP 615-513-6621 it’s short notice.