Frequently Asked Questions
You can reference these guides for help pricing your items.
- YES! Volunteer! Shop the EARLIEST Pre-sale (before 100’s of consignors!)
- You do NOT need to consign to work and shop pre-sale!
- Consign! Receive 1 consignor and 1 guest pass when you become a consigner.
- New Moms register online and get 1 guest pass to shop Pre-sale night.
- Sign in, double check your info, sign the Consignor Agreement.
- Unload your stuff for inspection!
- Items needing assembly must be assembled by you.
- Place items where they go with the help of volunteers.
- Don’t forget your Consignor and Guest Pre-sale Passes to shop early!
- Click Here to read more about Drop Off – Pick OFF
For pick up, you will check in and pick up any unsold items. If you want to stayfor our donation dart, you are more than welcome to do so. Also, if you decide to donate some of your items left over, you will have the opportunity to do so.
Checks are mailed within 2 weeks of pick-up. If you work the Sort Shift from 2pm-6pm on the 1/2 price day you will get your check THAT DAY!!!
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Cash.
- Yes! Bring a shopping cart or bag with you, i.e. clothes basket, wagon, large
- “31” bag, etc. We have large “IKEA” bags for customers to use while shopping and a limited number of shopping carts, but there’s no guarantee there will be one available. Please don’t use any item for sale (like strollers) to carry your items UNLESS you also plan to buy it.
No. Sorry, all sales are final. Please inspect items before you buy! If an item you purchase is misrepresented, email Consignandcompany@gmail.com
and please include the info found on the tag: consignor number, item description, price, and item number (at bottom) or any other information you can provide. We PRIDE ourselves on thoroughly checking every item at drop-off to ensure quality.Consignors that sell items that are defective or misrepresented will be warned, then banned if the problem persists.
No. When you find a large item you want, find anyone wearing a Blue “Consing and Company” apron and ask for a pen. Then fill out the Large item tag and follow the directions to bring the shopper portion to check out. At check-out, your Large item tag will get marked “paid” to show at the exit to confirm the item has been paid for.PLEASE, do not pull whole tag only the shopper portion. Pulled tags often get lost and an item with no tag can’t be sold.
Yes, children are welcome during our Public sale. Our consignors work very hard to prepare their items. Please monitor your children at all times.
NO CHILDREN UNDER 10 ARE ALLOWED AT THE PRE-SALE (Infants who are worn are allowed)!!!!! Pre-sale times are extremely busy so please leave your children at home.
No, but they can work their own shift(s) and get a pass!! Each consignor and volunteer will get 1 guest pass to give someone so they can shop the Presale on Tuesday night.
All donations this sale go to the Tennessee Children’s Home, The Family Center of Columbia, and The Well Food Pantry or other similar local charities. Please email ConsignandCompany@gmail.com
if you know a charity in need and that’s willing to pick up ALL donations on Sunday.
Refer a NEW consignor to our sale and your $15 registration fee is refunded.
The new consignor MUST list you as their “referred by” when they register
online for you to get credit.