Drop Off/Pick Up Information
In order to accommodate everyone and reduce wait times, we ask that you review our Drop-Off and Pick-Up information below. If you have questions please check out our FAQ’s page.
Before you drop-off your items, you MUST get registered online to be a consignor.
To speed up your drop-off experience, please consider the following:
- Please Drop-Off items only during your Appointment Window.
- All items must be tagged according to the Tagging Instructions prior to drop-off.
- Review our Selling Guidelines.
- Group items by gender and size. Group sizes together with a rubber band or ribbon. This will make it easier for you to hang your clothing items on the correct racks.
- Separate Specialty items from Gender/ Size (i.e. leave Holiday Dress, Dollar Rack, Coats, Swim Wear Separated)
- Place items in clothes baskets, boxes or anything else that may help you unload from your vehicle to the building, we will have a limited number of rolling racks that will help with unloading
- Double check toys have working batteries (also switch toys to the off position so batteries do not drain)
- Double check clothing for blemishes, stains excessive wear etc.
Once you arrive for Drop off Appointment:
- Arrive on time and unload your items. You may use rolling racks if available.
- Check in at our Consignor Table. Be sure to get your Shopping Passes!
- Once a Volunteer is available, they will check your items for consistency per our Selling Guidelines. To Speed up toy check-in please turn toys to on position or show the Volunteer that the toy makes noise, lights up, or working as it should.
- Once a Volunteer has checked items, you may begin to place your items in the Correct Place on the Sales Floor. Be sure to put things in the correct place. Ask a volunteer for assistance if needed. (Be sure to allow time in your schedule for placing out your items and please keep a close eye on your children.
* Please allow enough time for our volunteers to check all items. Items will be inspected for quality and for season appropriateness.
* You will need to sign Consign & Co. Consignor Agreement when you bring your items. You will also pick up your Pre-sale Shopping Pass/ Guest Pass and Friday Night Half Price Sale Pass.
*We love kids but do ask that you keep a watchful eye if they are with you during Drop-Off.
* We try our best to have plenty of Volunteers to help with placing items on the sales floor, however, we do get overwhelmed occasionally on drop-off. So be thorough when placing items on the Sales Floor, because items do not sell in the wrong place/size.
Pick Up Day and Time
- Please arrive Sunday between 6-8pm
- Check In at the table (Be Sure to have a form of ID available) and check the Lost & Found table for your items
- Collect your items which are sorted by your Consigner Number
- All Items will be donated to Charity Promptly at 8pm
- If someone else is picking up for you Please inform us and give them your consigner Number. And be sure they have a form of ID